Jobs at Silobreaker
Competitive basic + uncapped commission
A new business sales/business development professional is needed to join a fast-paced and exciting technology company that specialises in data analytics. Working out of modern offices in central London, this is a perfect opportunity for a business development professional to build and grow the sales effort whilst earning generous uncapped commission.
Silobreaker creates products that help business, security and intelligence professionals analyse and bring meaning to the ever-increasing amount of data on the web. The company is small and independent, yet highly successful and on a mission to accelerate growth. With customers in over 20 countries, across corporate, financial, government and military sectors, this is an exciting opportunity to get in with a dynamic business where the growth-potential is immense.
What you will be doing…
Joining an experienced sales team, you will be driving and managing the whole sales process from lead-sourcing to sales execution and post-sales services. Whether you are making outbound calls to new clients; managing a pipeline of contacts; presenting products via web demos or in meetings; or successfully closing deals you will play a pivotal new business role for this company.
To qualify… You will need to be a determined and driven Sales Executive/New Business Executive/ Business Development Manager seeking a highly rewarding career. Your CV should highlight:
- Previous experience within a new business B2B sales/BD role.
- Previous success in hitting targets in a B2B sales environment.
- Your sales/BD experience is from dealing with large companies or organisations, communicating and closing deals with department heads, managers or executives.
- Strong documentation and presentation skills.
- Proven experience building prospective accounts to generate new business.
- Building strong and lasting relationships with your clients and partners in your territory.
- Fantastic client management and communication skills - you must be presentable, confident, professional and have gravitas.
- Positive, energetic and driven by achieving personal and company/team success.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, ever-changing early-stage company environment and being part of growing a new business.
- An interest in new technologies and concepts relating to them.
Any previous sales experience in cyber security or SaaS related offerings would be advantageous. Equally beneficial would any knowledge of the data challenges and opportunities facing organisations today in their pursuit of new insights and general intelligence.
Joining a rapidly expanding and successful company as a key member of staff you can expect a great opportunity that involves career progression, a top working environment and highly talented and sociable colleagues.
Get in touch