Jobs at Silobreaker
A Marketing Executive is needed to join a unique and exciting tech company that specialises in data analytics for cyber intelligence. Working out of trendy and modern offices in Central London, this is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation as a vital member of its Marketing team.
Silobreaker creates products that help business, security and intelligence professionals analyse and bring meaning to the ever-increasing amount of data on the web. Customers spend less time collecting and searching for data and more time on learning, discovering and making better-informed decisions. The company is small and independent, yet highly successful and on a mission to accelerate growth. With customers in over 20 countries, across corporate, financial, government and military sectors, this is an exciting opportunity to get in with a dynamic business where the growth-potential is immense.
Your tasks will include;
- Copywriting including for sales/marketing collateral, newsletters and press releases
- Organising internal and external events and conferences
- Producing newsletters and presentations including basic graphic design
- Creating content for social media and company website
- Working with partner marketing departments to develop joint-campaigns
- Liaising with external PR-agencies
- Organising email marketing campaigns
A marketing degree, very strong writing and articulation skills, and a minimum two years’ B2B marketing experience are essential for this role.
First-hand experience from using HTML and Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator are also highly desirable, as well as a keen interest in politics and technology.
Fun, outgoing, energetic and highly organised professional candidate with a strong work ethic and interpersonal skills.
Joining a rapidly growing and successful company as a key member of staff you can expect a great opportunity that involves rapid career progression, a top working environment and highly talented and sociable colleagues.
Get in touch